About Glenn Darnell
Glenn H. Darnell
Great Neck, New York
Glenn Darnell has been a practicing attorney for 27 years. He has established a reputation as a fair but vigorous advocate for his client’s rights. He is consistently listed in New York’s top yearly verdicts and settlements. Mr. Darnell has successfully represented more than 1,000 clients over the years, ranging from celebrities to the indigent. In addition to being a practicing attorney, he has also been an instructor in the Queens County Paralegal program, as well as a guest lecturer for civic groups in and around Nassau and Queens County.
Mr. Darnell will be involved in every aspect of your case. Should you have a question, feel free to contact Mr. Darnell at 516-570-6488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Practice:
- Auto Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip & Fall
- Construction Accidents
- Other Injuries
- Real Estate
- Probate & Administration of Estates
- Bar Admissions:
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1986
- U.S. Tax Court, 1987
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts J.D.
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts B.A.
Honors: Cum Laude
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Instructor, Queens College, 1986 – 1988