Slip and Fall
Slip and fall accidents (premises liability) are often the result of the negligence of another. The following are examples of dangerous conditions for which a property owner may be liable:
- icy, wet sidewalks or floors
- inadequate lighting
- foreign obstacles on the floors
- potholes in driveways and parking lots
- unsecured carpets, rugs, and mats
- broken pavement
- items left in store aisles
- failure to post signs in slippery areas
- failure to delineate sudden drops in floor spaces
- failure to properly clean spills
If you or a relative have been involved in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to monetary compensation.
Contact Glenn H. Darnell today for a free consultation.